Our Values & Conduct
Loomis Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
Loomis has a fundamental role to play in supporting central banks to ensure that cash is available and payment flows are functioning in society. As a global actor across twenty-three (23) markets, Loomis has a great responsibility as an organization in this industry.
Loomis aims to be the most attractive employer in the industry and strives to continuously improve our work environment by promoting inclusivity, fairness, equity, inclusion, and diversity. We believe that these are fundamental to our success and we are committed to creating an environment where everyone feels valued, respected, and empowered to contribute their unique perspectives and experiences.
At Loomis, we recognize that diversity encompasses a wide range of dimensions and understand that these can intersect and impact individuals in different ways. That is why we strive to create a workplace that acknowledges and supports these complexities.
Our journey towards diversity, equity, and inclusion is ongoing, and we are committed to continuous improvement. A sample of our efforts include:
- Regularly assessing and addressing diversity, equity, and inclusion in our hiring, promotion, and retention processes.
- Providing ongoing training and resources to all employees to promote understanding and awareness of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Creating opportunities for employee-led initiatives and to foster community and belonging.
- Engaging in partnerships and initiatives that promote diversity, equity, and inclusion both within and outside of our industry.
We are dedicated to creating a workplace that is not only diverse, equitable, and inclusive but one that fosters creativity, innovation, and excellence.
We are committed to developing quality people and treating everyone with respect.
We strive for exceptional quality, innovation, value, and customer satisfaction.
We perform with honesty, vigilance, and the highest ethics.
The Customer Focus
- How we understand our customers and listen carefully to their needs.
The Management Principles
- Determine our approach to how we work, and how we organize and lead the business.
The Business Processes
- The Risk Management Process: balances the risk of robbery and theft against profitability while protecting the health and safety of our employees.
- The Financial Process: enables us to measure, monitor, and manage performance from the branch to the group level.
- The Operations Process: defines how we manage our main lines of business at branch level: CIT, CMS, ATM, VIT, VIS, and SafePoint.
- The Sales and Marketing Process: outlines methods to seek out new customers while serving and retaining existing customers.
- The Human Resources Process: attracts, recruits, develops, and retains the right individuals for the job.
- The Innovation Process: enhances the speed of implementation of new services and technologies within Loomis.
The Model Foundation
- Sustainability: Secures continued, long-term performance that merges our traditional business model with a new sustainable version to create a sustainable future for Loomis.
- The Code of Conduct: Provides guidance to all Loomis employees on ethical issues within the branch, outside the branch, and with compliance issues.
- People, Service, Integrity (The Loomis Values): Drive all Loomis Teammates to build a corporate culture based on our values that permeate all parts of our operations and organization.